Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

IT'S BEGGINNING TO LOOK LIKE...............

 
On Monday I received my swap parcel from Nanette in Cheryl's Secret Santa Swap.
 
Opening day is not until Thursday but I had to make sure it all arrived intact and no damage ....didn't I???
 
 
And it was .... ALL OK!!!! Just look at all those parcels inside that beautiful Santa Sack!!!
 
 
I love the Santa Sack because I don't have one!!!! And look at the sweet Santa Brooch - I think that will be coming off the sack and going onto whatever shirt I am wearing on Xmas day!!!
I am sooooo looking forward to the Secret Santa Swap opening day - those other parcels won't stay all wrapped up for very long!!
THANK YOU Nanette - I am thrilled with the sack and just know I will be thrilled with the rest of the presents also.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. how exciting Kerrie,not long tp wait now.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo... a good little elf has sent some NiCe things!
    Enjoy opening them up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this good little elf hopes you'll like all your pressies Kerrie. I thought you might like to unpin Santa and wear him, but peeking at you from the front of your sack seemed like a good place for him to wait. Make sure we get a pic of him on your shirt :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, more exciting parcels there, Kerrie.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!!