Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

Australia Day

Well here I am with a wonderful bundle of Aussie Day goodness!!
Of course if I had been to town this past week I would have had my parcel to open on Australia Day!!! A BIG THANK YOU to Illene for this wonderful bundle!!!


All of my little parcels wrapped and tagged - very exciting!



Don't know why this photo has imported on it's side but here are all the goodies in my parcel together!


A bit blurry but a cute little Lavender drawstring bag filled with Lollies


A beautiful mug Rug with a lovely Kookaburra embroidery.


Aussie fabric and cocktail flags and Aussie Tattoos (??) - for me to use when I want to be tough!!lol!!


Incense Sticks and Incense Holder


Tea Towel, Tea bags and Used Tea bag holder.

Thanks you so much Illene.
And thank you also to Anthea from over at HIBISCUS STITCHES for being the Aussie Swap Mumma - her very first time and such a great job!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kerrie beautiful gifts you have received,enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts, celebrating all things Australian! How fun to unwrap each individual gift. Love the mug rug. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, lovely Kerrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are lovely gifts from Illene - Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and creative gift ideas. This was a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Swap , Kerrie... everyone did a great job with the gifts they sent... Advance Australia Fair!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!!