On that note I decided I would taker the swapping pledge (even printing it out to constantly remind me so I get it done!!).
And then I am going to have a Nana Nap as we have just returned from 30hr return trip to Sydney (husband's specialist appointment) and picked up our 9yr & 7yr old grandchildren, who will be here for 10 days. Might not get much blogging done but I am assured to be busy!!
I will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.