Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

BAGS & BABIES!!

 
Our 11th grandchild is due to be born in September, so I got right into making things...... but in the wrong colour!!!!lol. So now I have a beautiful little jacket in the baby present box!!
 
 
I am now half way through crocheting a little 'blue' cardigan - and his dad will be much
 happier with that colour choice!!!
 
Plastic grocery bags have been stored anywhere they fit in our house - I finally got tired of them being anywhere and everywhere on Tuesday so I sat down and made 2 holders!!

 
Ther are now hanging on my kitchen wall filled with plastic shopping bags.
Of course I wouldn't have this problem if I remembered to take the pile of
of fabric tote bags I have made and bought to do my shopping!!!
 
until next time!!
 
 


5 comments:

  1. lol. I have the same problem - plenty of fabric bags and green bags from the supermarkets but they are always at home or in the boot of the car when I get to the checkout. Lovely little baby jacket even if it is the wrong colour. Your blue one will be gorgeous also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute baby top... and those bag holders are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that little jacket is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little baby jacket is so sweet, love the colours. Great job on the bag holders, very handy to have.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket is beautiful and the bag holders are great, always useful!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!!