My first complete start and finish for 2015!!!
The January project for the SAL 2015.
Completed stitchery made into a gift bag!
I am participating in this again this year
There is only a few days left to sign up - which you can do HERE This is great way of finding wonderful new to you blogs and make those beautiful blog friendships!!
Shimika had another stay over and made another pillow case - she is the 3 child in a family of 4 girls and 2 boys - I think she gets lost in amongst all the goings on at home - she likes coming to stay as she has our full attention and gets to do some of the things she likes and there isn't time for at home.
I, Kerrie - Channelbank Creations
.. will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.
This I sewomly pledge....