Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

Last Post for 2015

 
Another Christmas come and gone - much more relaxed for me this year as one of my sons hosted which meant very little for me to do. And I thoroughly enjoyed the day! I did get a little spoilt this year with jewellery, gift vouchers and 2 sewing machine case/trolleys.
 
And these lovely presents from my swap partner in Chooky Blue's SSC Swap (Secret Santa Christmas Swap). 
 
 
From Christiane I received this sweet little star ornament - which I was allowed to open before Christmas, and then on Christmas day I opened Christiane's main present - this beautiful wall hanging.

 
Love the colours in this - and I can hang it any time through the year!
 
 
And once again Karah was included by my swap partner - as I said in a previous post bloggers are just the most thoughtful and generous friends  - a lunch bag with a waterproof lining - she was very happy with this lovely gift.
 
Thank you so much Christiane for your beautiful gifts and also for the lovely Quince recipe - I will have to wait until later in 2016 to try it out - quinces are not in season here in Australia at the moment!
And a very BIG thank you to CHOOKY BLUE and her loyal helpers for a lovely swap! Our swap mummas and their helpers also have very busy lives and they put in a huge effort organising successful swaps - time and energy that is very much appreciated.
 
I do have photos to do a Christmas day post but I will leave that until the new year. I am officially on downtime now - hopefully a very relaxing and reviving downtime for the next couple of weeks.
Thank you to all of my lovely followers for your comments and support throughout 2015 - it has always been appreciated - my blog is my escape sometimes - as is my garden and sewing.
May 2016 bring to each and every one of you good health, heaps of fun and lots of laughter, and may it be a year of many many happy memories to carry with you throughout your life.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely that you were able to relax a bit this Christmas. Lovely gifts from Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a Happy New Year and I just love all your Chrissy swaps and
    gifts. Handmade is so much more special than purchased things....except for
    sewing machines. lol
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely SSCS gifts...enjoy the wall hanging all year...great lunch bag for Karah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts you received in your latest swap! I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas and were able to relax a little. I'm hosting my family's gathering tomorrow, but we're all taking it easy this year ;) Happy New Year!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely gifts recieved from Christiane........Santas are alays very thoughful..........
    thanks for being part of the SSCS this year......

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!!