Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Where has the year gone???

New Year, Valentines Day, Easter, Mothers Day, 7 of 20 Birthdays.........
 and 8 days until the end of June!!!!
Just where has this year gone?? Much too fast for me - I haven't finished with January's plans yet!!
cold miserable wintry week here so I know we are definitely in June!!
Not a lot done inside or out - plenty of wood burnt tho!
 
 
Have been knitting for my market stall - needed some men's beanies so that is what I have been making this week.
Have also been getting some Christmas sewing sorted - some for swaps and some for presents!

 
Up at 6 this morning to heat up crock pot of soup and make Curried Salmon & Rice for a CWA luncheon. Now to 'pretty up' and load up the car and spend the day with a diverse range of lovely country women!!
What are your plans for the weekend. Whatever they are - ENJOY!!!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, secret Christmas swap sewing Kerrie....do tell!

    Your beanies look great,lovely and warm, I'm sure they'll be popular on your stall. Hope you had a good day with the CWA ladies.

    The sun's out again here, and it promises to be warm, so it's catching up with friends, into the garden, and some sewing for me....some of it also secret Christmas business lol

    Enjoy your weekend and stay warm. Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend to me! EnJoY !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freezing here as well (well for Brisbane anyway). I agree where has the year gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yummy soup, sounds nice. Good luck with the beanies, they are fun to knit.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your knitting looks nice and I love the look of your Christmas stitching. Soup and your rice dish sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!!